I don't feel like a mom...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Random

~I have a 30 yr old friend at work that had no idea what cunnilingus was.....is it just me or do you also find that odd?

~I really want a MP3 player that has video, the new Damien Rice CD and a new pair of Levi's jeans. What do YOU want for Christmas?

~My dog, Bevo, has a new friend. It's the absolutely ugliest dog I have ever seen.

~Boo, whose real name I won't disclose has decided to change her name to Cloe. So what ever you do make sure you use this name when you address her or she will get pissed. (Her last name change was 'Kelly Clarkson'.)

~If you are in a managerial or supervisory position at your job, please watch yourself, micromanaging is highly annoying.


~Tammy, thank you for all you do for me, including putting up with my spawn when I work late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyday my husband comes home from a hard day's work and the first thing he does is to change out of his dirty UPS uniform. He has a little quirk about having to take any stray lint out of his belly button once he takes his shirt off. Fine, right? A little weird but who wants a dirty belly button.
Well, sometimes the lint is quite plentiful which I figure is due to the fact he has one of the deepest belly buttons that I have ever seen. Of course, being the manboy that he is, he will then threaten anyone nearby with whatever he has fished out and everyone scatters.
People, the other day he comes home and pulls out the Godzilla of belly button lint. I give you what has to be a world record:
This picture doesn't do it justice, you can only really get the full effect if you are being chased by it. (Shudder)

Posted by Michelle :: 8:37 PM :: 14 People have brought me drinks

Bring me a Drink

---------------oOo---------------