I don't feel like a mom...

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Sky Is The Limit

We received phone call a few days ago from Lori. Lori is a 'wish granter' with the Make a Wish Foundation and wanted to speak to me about Babygirl. I spoke with her today and Babygirl gets to wish for one of the following four:

~If you could be anybody, who would you be?
~If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
~If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
~If you could have anything, what would you want?

Lori told me to have Babygirl to come up with atleast one answer for all four questions. Well, she is having a little trouble coming up with an answer for some of these questions. So does anyone have any ideas? What would you wish for?

Posted by Michelle :: 7:04 PM :: 4 People have brought me drinks

Bring me a Drink

---------------oOo---------------