I don't feel like a mom...

Friday, March 14, 2008

But Was It A Double Dog Dare?

I'm sitting at work on Wednesday morning and my cell phone starts ringing. I look at the screen and it is my youngest daughter's school calling. The first thing that goes through my mind of course is, 'Crap, now what?'

There are three things that Boo's school calls about.


#1~ Illness. With Boo this has only happened twice.


#2~ Injury. This happens a little more frequently owing to the fact that she is a total klutz.

and

#3~ Trouble. This seems to be happening more and more these days.


Well, lucky me it just happens to be a #3. (Ha, that rhymes!)

Her teacher, Mrs. Hite, tells me that Boo has gotten in trouble and that she is going to let her tell me what happened. She gives Boo the phone and I hear this pathetic little "Hello." I ask her what happened and she informs me that she just got in trouble for.......(OMG, this is so embarrassing).....kissing someones butt. Yes, she kissed a little boy's butt. Why, you ask? After telling her that that is nasty I asked her why she did it and she say's, "SHE DARED ME! SHE CALLED ME A CHICKEN!"


Haha! Lovely isn't it? My daughter is prone to giving in to peer pressure and not even for something fun. I told her if something like this ever happens again to tell the person she rather be a chicken than a butt-kisser. Her misunderstanding response, "BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A CHICKEN AND A BUTT-KISSER! ....Oohh boy.

Boo (on the left) and my niece.

Posted by Michelle :: 8:55 PM :: 1 People have brought me drinks

Bring me a Drink

---------------oOo---------------