I don't feel like a mom...

Monday, April 28, 2008

Stuff Husbands Say ~ And A Meme

In the kitchen while cooking, I realize I forgot to preheat the oven.

Me~ "Damn it, Michelle, your such a stupid idiot."

Mark~ "But you're really good in the sack."

Nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
The dude that tried to sell me four tires at the tire shop, when all I wanted was a patch job.

What kind of car do you drive?
Chrysler 300 Touring Edition~ I lurve my car


Have you ever had a garage sale?
Yes


What color is your iPod?
I don't have one. I know, I know, both of my girls have one but I have a Sansa.



What kind of dog do you have?
Siberian Husky named Bevo~my sweetie



What's for dinner tonight?
Pork loin, asparagus and rosemary potatoes



What is the last drink you drank?
Iced tea~ the Texas state drink



Last time you were sick?
About a month ago with stomach gunk



How long is your hair?
Idk, a little above my bra strap


Are you happy right now?
Eh.


What did you say last?
GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND GO TO BED!!



Do you drink beer?
No, yuk!


Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Of course among other unnice things.


What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
My black furry ball. I get lots of comments.



What is in your pocket?
Uh, no pockets.


Who is the last person you had a phone conversation with?
My husband about what the kids want for breakfast.


What DVD is in your DVD player?
Nothing, last movie in there was '30 Days Of Night' which totally sucked, no pun intended

What's something fun you did today?
Got to hold my 3 week old niece. Sheepy-head.



What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
Cat


What are you listening to right now?
Some black dude in a dress, sports show, Bill Maher...etc.


What have you had to drink so far today?
Obviously too much, I feel bloated.


When is your birthday?
June 22


What's the area code for your cell phone?
469.


Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Express, love their thin t-shirts


Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
Yes, a handicap placard and two hospital masks for Meagan


What are you going to do after this?
Get ready for bed and clean up



What is something you need to go shopping for?
New tires, apparently



Do you like pickles?
Yes I do. I even had one today at my son's baseball game. Yum.


How about olives?
Absolutely, green, black, kalmata(sp?)


What is your favorite kind of gum?
Orbit, cinnamon


Do you have any tan lines?
No, i tanned yesterday in a ten minute bed. Only stayed in for 7 minutes and my ass, back and stomach all got burned. I've got redass, heehee.


Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Hmm, no. I went to 3 different schools when I was in kindergarten, I remember that much.


When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
No, I can't like it. It's too bossy.



Has anyone ever sang to you?
My husband has. Jokingly.



Has anyone ever given you roses?
Yes, a few times. But I prefer to get something more substantial.



If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
Probably not, my big ass would attract some type of predator. Or I'd fall off a cliff or something. Plus, i dont know how to use a rock and a stick to start a fire.


What is your favorite color?
Dark Red
(Going with you on this one Melanie)


What color are your eyes?
Brown

What is a compliment you receive way too often?
Not that I am complaining, I get told I look really young all the time. I consider that a compliment.


How tall are you?
5 foot 6 inches


Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
Babygirl~ over myspace an hour ago


Do you like your parents?
I love my parents, alot.



Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
Probably, Niagra Falls.



Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
Sleep. But i also like to eat and i have proof.


Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
I have no idea. My dad says i look like my mom, so...



How long does it take you to shower?
About 20 minutes. I know i'm bad. I like to be clean I can't help it.



Can you do splits?
Not anymore, I could just barely in high school.


Can you use the grill?
I rock at grilling.


Are you flexible?
Not in the least.



What movie do you want to see?
Idk, something scary.


How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Went to bed at 12:15 got up at 5:30, you do the math.


Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Each and every time.

Are you scared of flying?
A little bit, yeah. Not enough to keep my from flying though. (I don't think) I haven't flown since i was in my early twenties.


What do you sleep in?
A nightie. Has to have spaghetti straps and be short. I don't like to be all covered up but I don't like to sleep naked either.


Do you have any tattoos?
No, but i would like to get one. Just a little girly one.


Have you ever been to Los Angeles?
No, i think the closest i have ever gotten was Riverside.


What jewelry do you wear all the time?
Bracelets and necklace.

What is your favorite song at the moment?
Don't have one right now, i've been listening to alot of old stuff.


What song do you HATE?
More Than Words by Exteme. HATEHATEHATE. I hear two seconds and I'm out!


Do you like chocolate?
Of course. Mmmmm.



Are you easy to get along with?
Most of the time. When I'm not moody or on my period. Ha.

Posted by Michelle :: 8:56 PM :: 4 People have brought me drinks

Bring me a Drink

---------------oOo---------------