I don't feel like a mom...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day ~ Making Out Like A Bandit

Mother's day was pretty awesome for your's truly. My husband gave me these:









Aren't they beautiful?









Boo gave me this:




In case you're wondering it's a snake. And it's on my dash.













My beautiful sister and my lovely mother gave me probably the most expensive and quite possibly the awesomest gift I have ever received. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!:





Yep, an iPhone! How cool am I?





I also finally got to go on a The Swiss Avenue Home and Garden Tour. Extremly gorgeous old historic homes. I've been wanting to do one for a very long time so my dear husband sucked it up and took me. Really great day!


Boo at the tour:



Labels:


Posted by Michelle :: 6:14 PM :: 1 People have brought me drinks

Bring me a Drink

---------------oOo---------------